The IWD Generator

Welcome to the IWD ringing-chat email generator, the fastest-mutating IWD generator on the web. Choose the type of email you require, select the IWD keywords it should contain, and press "Generate" to create a new IWD email message.

Please note that the IWD Generator is still work-in-progress, and as such can only generate approximately 98.5% of the full variety of IWD emails. The IWD Generator team is working on the remaining 1.5% and hope to have this functionality with you by Friday lunchtime.

Email type Key words